15 Items FUN Challenge
by Jenifer Juris
This month’s Creative Team FUN Challenge is all about putting your favorite designs to good use.
==>> See who won below.
Knowing I was hosting this month’s challenge, I wanted to pick a topic that would stretch us a little. Using 15 of the same thing means you have to think outside the box and be creative. I know it might sound tedious but once you look at the Creative Team’s pages below, you’ll see how fun it is.
Here is what you need to know to participate.
Entering the Challenge:
Create a scrapbook page or other digital project following these guidelines:
- The only rule is that you must use 15 of the same thing. It can be fifteen of anything from papers to shapes to buttons to word art, etc. Within that fifteen, they do not have to all be the same. For example, you can use 15 different buttons or just use one button, fifteen times.
- Post your project to the 15 Items FUN Challenge Gallery. See the inspiration pages below.
- Don’t forget to add credits for the photo(s), supplies, and font(s) used.
- While you are there, leave some love and encouragement for other entries.
- All entries must be received by Wednesday, September 28, 2016, at 10 PM Eastern.
Congratulating the Winner:
- One standout page from the Challenge Gallery will be chosen by Jenifer on Thursday, September 29, 2016.
- The winner will be announced in the Digital Scrapper News and on our Facebook page.
Note: All challenge layouts will be moved into their respective Member Galleries after the challenge has ended.
15 Items FUN Challenge Top Pick
We had some fun entries for this challenge but in the end, LindaHolden’s Family Reunion page is the clear winner! Her use of the flowers, creating such beautiful clusters, really draw the eyes in to the wonderful family photo. ~ Jenifer Juris
We hope these examples inspire you and we can’t wait to see what you create for this challenge!
Author: Jenifer Juris | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.