December Premier—Student Showcase
by Jen White
Our December 2016 issue of Premier was a mix of magic and beauty.
- Sparkle Border. Use the Brush tool and Wave filter to create a festive sparkle border for a holiday or special occasion scrapbook page.
- Brighten with Bokeh. Download four bokeh brush sets made with circles, hearts, hexagons, and stars and also a bokeh layer style set. Use them to create glowing effects or cheerful color on your photos and scrapbook pages!
- Sun Flare. A simple sun flare is often used in combination with other light objects, but in this lesson you’ll learn two stand alone reasons to use a sun flare and also the most common blend mode to use with flares.
- Saving Light Elements. Learn four ways to save a light element, all of which have different purposes and use different blend modes depending on what you want to do.
- Light Glint Brush. Create a brush to put glints of light on a special photo or scrapbook page. With a few tweaks, the same brush will allow you to create doodles or a border made of light glints.
The Student Showcase
Below you’ll find a showcase of the best examples by our students from December 2016 Premier. These examples will be placed in a gallery inside the December 2016 Premier issue.
My Top Pick
The top pick for December 2016 Premier goes to MaggieMae for her Butterflies & Christmas layout. MaggieMae drew me in with a combination of solid page design, beautiful photography, and an engaging story. Thanks for inviting us into your Arizona Christmas with this lovely page. ~Jen White
More Great Pages
There were many more photos and layouts worthy of an honorable mention in the gallery this month. Some of those are showcased below in alphabetical order by username.
Author: Jen White | Contact Us
All comments are moderated.
Please allow time for your comment to appear.